Corpus Christi Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Spanish-Speaking Legal Help Available 24/7
All motor vehicle accidents can be dangerous, but riding a motorcycle makes every crash life-threatening. Roads are generally more treacherous as a motorcycle rider because drivers often overlook bikes, leading to potentially deadly incidents. If you or someone you love was hurt in a motorcycle accident due to the mistake or carelessness of another person, you may have a personal injury case.
At Gowan Elizondo LLP our skilled personal injury attorneys will work tirelessly to see that you receive maximum compensation for your injuries. We understand how traumatic and frustrating it is to be injured in an accident, and we will guide you through each step of the legal process to make it as simple as possible. Our goal is to do whatever we can to handle the legalities while you focus on healing after your motorcycle crash.
Why Choose Our Firm?
- More Than 55 Years of Combined Legal Experience
- The Personal Attention of a Small Firm with Big Firm Results
- Selected for Texas Super Lawyers® Every Year Since 2009
- Se Habla Español
Call our firm today at (866) 833-0088 to get started.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Whether another vehicle doesn’t see you, or your bike malfunctions and you collide with a stationary object, there are plenty of things that could go wrong and cause you to crash. Common reasons for a crash include:
- Motorcycle or part defects: Whether a manufacturer built a part incorrectly or an aspect of the bike was designed without proper safety features, these mistakes could lead to serious injuries.
- Road hazards: Construction zones often create dangerous situations for those driving by, especially if debris litters the road, making it slick. Or, poorly maintained roads with potholes or obstructions could cause a motorcycle rider to swerve and lose control of their bike.
- Head-on collisions: If another vehicle, usually a car, crosses over from opposing traffic, or makes a wrong turn, it could result in a serious head-on collision.
- Lane splitting accidents: Motorcycles often split lanes to move more freely through traffic, but if other vehicles and trucks are not looking and make a sudden move or jerk their steering wheel at the wrong time, it could result in serious injury to the motorcyclist.
- Left turn accidents: When vehicles make left turns, there is typically a blind spot on the inside where motorcyclists may get trapped, especially if the motorcyclist intended to drive straight rather than turning.
- Door collisions: Incidents involving passenger vehicle doors happen all too often, especially on busy streets. If someone in a parked car opens their door towards the street without looking, motorcyclists driving by may get caught by the door, resulting in a potentially damaging collision.
Seek Compensation for Your Injuries
If you were injured in an accident while riding a motorcycle, or if you lost a loved one when he or she was in a motorcycle crash, our firm wants to help. We are passionate about advocating for the injured and we will use our ample resources to investigate the circumstance of your accident and hold the guilty party liable for any damages. You may be eligible to receive compensation for past and future medical expenses, loss of wages, vehicle and property damage, as well as any pain and suffering.
Don’t wait, contact Gowan Elizondo LLP to get started on your motorcycle accident case.